Dragon Age Inquisition

Started by SgtRock, September 07, 2013, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Oh Lord how I want to get this, but my laptop is at the bare minimum to run it and I don't want to settle for the 360 version.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

#47
About 40 minutes of Angry Joe liveplay impressions:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

Meh..

After watching the Angry Joe vid, I realized this is a 3rd-Person Action game rather than a tactical RPG like the original Dragon Age.

>:(

TacticalWargames

Divinity Original Sin has pretty much topped my RPG game experience, along with Wasteland 2 now I'm all done in with RPG's.

JasonPratt

Well, it's combining the styles of the first two games, or trying to.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I'm still excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control. And I think I like it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

As long as you're not just burnin', doin' the Neutron Dance.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

At least you don't have to jump for my love, Gus.

JasonPratt

Back on topic: how annoying is it that Dragon Age 2 isn't available on Steam, only through Origin?

I had picked up DA1ultimate on a deep discount sale a while back (though I haven't played it yet, for completely irrational personal reasons -- made more irrational by my buying it anyway even on sale  ::) :P ) and thought this would be a good time to at least put DA2 on my wishlist for sale alerts.

Then my surprise.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Inquisition isn't available dgiitally except for Origins as well.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I noticed that as well; it's rather odd. I'd imagine Steam will have it before long as they seem to have some Origin DRM requirements for some titles. Case in point, I almost pulled the trigger on Far Cry 3 last night as it's only seven bucks, but decided not to when I saw it required Origin DRM. I have Origin installed on my PC, but I'd much rather just deal with one system and not multiple ones.

I have DA Origins Ultimate on Steam, so surely they'll get it sooner or later, right?

Gusington

I installed Origins just for the Inquisition. I hope I don't pay dearly for that move.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I might have to consider PS3ing this game series after all.  >:(
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!