FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!

Started by JudgeDredd, September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Ok - It's historically called "FRIDAY" but we all talk about the weekend's gaming

So - what to do?

Having a new rig built I am absolutely LOVING the power of the new hardware. Games look ASTOUNDING...DCS and FSX in particular are amazing looking. Played some Ghost Recon Future Soldier last night and the textures were fantastic.

So - this weekend...
FSX - with Air Hauler
DCS Black Shark - The Mi-8 and Huey are just IMPOSSIBLE to take off with or land!
Total War Rome II - I don't know...not liking what I'm hearing though I might have a wee look.
Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion
F1 2012 - gearing myself up for the likelihood of buying F1 2013 - even though I don't want to!
rFactor2 in all it's glorious beauty!

And also - making my Challenger II...got some painting and some gluing to do...it's starting to take shape.

That is all.

I love you all.  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

jomni

#1
DCS A10C. Have to relearn this every time
FSX.  As usual.
ARMA 2 or might finally buy 3

MetalDog

Wow!  Take a break for a week and they forget who starts this thing ;)  Just teasing, JD.  It's not like I'm going to write anything new.  It'll be Civ IV BTS MP and Warlock.  If there is time, and inclination, it'll be something Paradox.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JudgeDredd

Quote from: jomni on September 13, 2013, 05:56:32 AM
DCS A10C. Have to relearn the every time
FSX.  As usual.
ARMM 2 or might finally buy 3
I'm exactly the same Jomni! It takes so long to learn it, you walk away eventually - only to yearn to come back and go through it all again!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

republic

Playing with my Zero Turn (Toro Timecuter SS5000)

Democracy 3 beta
DCS

I'd also like to get back into FSX so I can talk myself into buying Air Hauler
Possibly looking into Airwaysim again...

Why? Because I am incapable of being content with the games I already own lol

Tuna

FSX
Rome II
I'm also getting the urge to hop back into DCS Warthog.. and will have to re-learn as well.
CMBN pbem game with Con

Martok

Rome II for sure.  Possibly some more FE: Legendary Heroes and/or BOTF as well, depending on time constraints and whimsy. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jarhead0331

Rome II
Splinter Cell Blacklist
ARMA 3
FSX - Air Hauler
...COMMAND Beta
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


smittyohio

Diablo 3 on my PS3, lounging back on my couch playing on a 55 inch tv....

jomni

Oh my god.  I never knew FSX is popular with Grogheads.  ;D

Gusington

Rome II to wipe out Syracuse and then start something with Carthage. And perhaps Witcher II.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

#11
I'm rebuilding my party after the Cardhunter server reset.  Will probably start at the office while I should be doing other things that I'm completely un-motivated to do.


edit: starting pretty much right now
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

well - I would be, if the damn server wasn't overloaded.  Instead I'm playing "hit the refresh button on the browser and watch nothing happen"

I'm sure it's some Karmic payback for baiting Pining over at WGer or something
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GJK

A buddy of mine works at the local FLGS here in Austin.  He has the keys to the store.  We're planning an after hours ASL slug-fest tomorrow with a few people.  I've been needing an ASL fix.

Will also continue painting and model/terrain making for Force on Force.  I should be able to snap some pics this weekend of what I've made.  It won't be anything as mind-blowing as what nevermore posts, but I think that they're coming out ok.  :)

My P500'd copy of The Supreme Commander came in this week.  Sadly though, there was some printing issues with map and counters.  I'm awaiting to see what GMT will do to fix those before I tear in to it.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer