Latest Addition

Started by bob48, September 16, 2013, 01:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

^Geek...have you been eating those......strange mushrooms again?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

actually that was taken around 2130 local last night as we were getting kids to bed.  the flash on the camera is just damn good
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Love Great Danes.  Never owned one, but, the two on my route are awesome!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MikeGER

Love Great Danmes.  Never owned one, but, the two on my route are awesome!  ;)

GDS_Starfury

the ones Ive known have been awesome.  I just wish they had twice the lifespan.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

Our first one made it almost to 12 years old, which is really long.  This guy's only 8-9 months, so he'll likely be around for a while.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on September 23, 2013, 04:38:03 PM
Jago plays WoW with Mrs.B

Theres a pounce imminent or at least some aggressive paw waving

Staggerwing

Every time I see that little ucker my no-new-kitten resolve wavers just a bit more. :-\
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

This will be undone with bob's 'and here's how mrs bob cooked him' pic with bob proudly grasping his cat baster......

.....Don't even go there!

GDS_Starfury

bayonetbrant

^^^ that's all the funnier with Star's sig line

Bison

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 24, 2013, 07:04:32 PM
Every time I see that little ucker my no-new-kitten resolve wavers just a bit more. :-\

Go for it.  Just don't buy it in the Home Depot parking lot out of the back of a van from a Russian.  Trust me on this one.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Bison on September 24, 2013, 07:18:57 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on September 24, 2013, 07:04:32 PM

Go for it.  Just don't buy it in the Home Depot parking lot out of the back of a van from a Russian.  Trust me on this one.

No wonder you move so much. Was it fully grown when neighbors started to disappear or did it still have a ways to go?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys