OOTP 14 - Definition Help Pls

Started by JudgeDredd, September 23, 2013, 01:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Bison on September 24, 2013, 08:42:03 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 24, 2013, 08:37:32 AM
Quote from: Bison on September 23, 2013, 05:21:31 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 23, 2013, 05:19:56 AM
So from a pitchers perspective, a higher percentage of ground balls is good

Yes.

do not listen to this man - ive never hit a baseball in my life and hes only just retaken the lead between him and i in the fantasy league

just sayin'  :P

Whatev'a!  I gots betta stuffs to do...



apologies for the poor information - i am in fact in the lead again

JudgeDredd

Thx very much Nefaro.

I tend to ask questions so I get a !quick" insight...I don't mean for people to give detailed explanations - I know I can get it in the manual...but thanks alot - your efforts are  very appreciated
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 24, 2013, 09:19:41 AM
Thx very much Nefaro.

I tend to ask questions so I get a !quick" insight...I don't mean for people to give detailed explanations - I know I can get it in the manual...but thanks alot - your efforts are  very appreciated

It just makes it easier for me to remember, when I type out a long-ass explanation.  :D

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people