Salvation Prophecy to STEAM

Started by PanzersEast, October 07, 2013, 03:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 10, 2013, 12:36:10 PM
Starshatter was ruined for me by a completely game-breaking bug.  I asked repeatedly for help on the Matrix forum (where the developer was actively posting at the time) and was completely ignored.  This is part of the reason I don't like Matrix.

I believe it's now open source and fan-made patches are available for it.

EDIT: Anyone knows where Anguille is these days anyway?

Martok

Quote from: Tpek on October 10, 2013, 02:33:18 PM
EDIT: Anyone knows where Anguille is these days anyway?
He's still around (he posted in this last week's Friday gaming thread).  His job requires him to travel a fair bit, though, so he sometimes goes off the grid for a couple days/weeks at a time. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces