FRIDAY was the day that twas.....GAMING THREAD

Started by JudgeDredd, October 18, 2013, 05:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2013, 12:53:51 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 18, 2013, 12:27:03 PM
I'll probably just bitch about DRM on gaming forums.

Maybe look to play some L4D2 with Gus and LB.
ouch  :-\

Ah come on Judge it's all in good fun.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Bison

I feel better other than our current snow storm which is pissing me off.  It won't stick, but it's going to make yard work a muddy mess this weekend.

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on October 18, 2013, 01:32:17 PM
Also also, I am my lady's sexybox.

Why do I feel like there is a strap-on joke to be made with this comment?

Tuna

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 18, 2013, 12:30:35 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 18, 2013, 12:27:03 PM
I'll probably just bitch about DRM on gaming forums.

Maybe look to play some L4D2 with Gus and LB.

Let me know when you guys do LFD2 - would like to try it again, although I'm going to be busy tonight and tomorrow night. Otherwise I should be open this weekend (other than AAR writing...cough).

I could be into LfD2 for a change as well... Does Gus 'talk' during that game?

Bison

Quote from: Tuna on October 18, 2013, 02:14:39 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 18, 2013, 12:30:35 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 18, 2013, 12:27:03 PM
I'll probably just bitch about DRM on gaming forums.

Maybe look to play some L4D2 with Gus and LB.

Let me know when you guys do LFD2 - would like to try it again, although I'm going to be busy tonight and tomorrow night. Otherwise I should be open this weekend (other than AAR writing...cough).

I could be into LfD2 for a change as well... Does Gus 'talk' during that game?

He sometimes even puts on a headset to listen in on the conversation.

CptHowdy

flashpoint campaigns-really glad I picked this up. noticed others with it in their shopping carts. don't delay another day, get it now!
CMANO-waiting for next patch
Torchlight 2
Dom4

Bison

I'm looking at firing up L4D2 at around 10 pm CST.  So if you want in and you are on my Steam friends group just jump on into the game.  Otherwise send me a message.

OJsDad

Quote from: Martok on October 18, 2013, 08:49:30 AM
Quote from: OJsDad on October 18, 2013, 08:18:58 AM
Distant Worlds.
Hmm.  There's an idea.  I haven't played that one in a little while now.  :-[ 

Learning how to use fleet posture has made it a fun game for me again.  Still think there is some things lacking, but enjoying my current game.

I would highly suggest making research more expensive also. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: CptHowdy on October 18, 2013, 02:16:58 PMflashpoint campaigns-really glad I picked this up. noticed others with it in their shopping carts. don't delay another day, get it now!

it's not like they're going to run out! ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

W8taminute

So we've learned two things in this thread so far...


  • Orcs don't flush
  • Lady's like the sexybox
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Bison where fhe hell are you? I thought you were in VA?

10PM CST is good for me, I will see you then. And not talk.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I hope that Sexy-Box comes with long-lasting batteries.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pinetree

3.   W8taminute can count to two.

Do I have disturbed mind if I think the first two are related?
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on October 18, 2013, 02:41:27 PM
Bison where fhe hell are you? I thought you were in VA?

10PM CST is good for me, I will see you then. And not talk.

10 CST that's past my bed time!!!!.. Though tonight I have a work conf call at midnight, so maybe I'll be there!