Biggest waves ever surfed...

Started by Toonces, October 29, 2013, 08:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

Saw this today from Portugal.

Carlos Burle on what is likely the biggest wave ever ridden:



Carlos then tows his partner, Maya Gabeira into a wave where she wipes out:



From what I understand, she basically drowns, but Carlos drags her unconscious body onto the beach and they successfully resuscitate her.





Seriously hard core.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Saw that on the news...beyond hardcore. Carlos himself said he doesn't know how he's still alive.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on October 29, 2013, 09:09:52 PM
Saw that on the news...beyond hardcore. Carlos himself said he doesn't know how he's still alive.

I'm thinking I'd pass on attempting the record.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.