Cinemaware: Wings - Remastered Edition back on Kickstarter

Started by xwormwood, November 10, 2013, 02:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Did they try a KS once already? I know that the Red Baron KS crashed on take off and needs an overhaul to be airworthy. Didn't know that Wings was also a second-time-around.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd