Important Science!

Started by GDS_Starfury, November 18, 2013, 09:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Martok

Thanks Star!  I'm happier than ever to know I'm naturally attracted to that type.  8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

When does a butt cease being a butt and become a booty?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

around that same region where you go from supersonic to hypersonic.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Greybriar

If Elite Daily's "A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier" article is correct, then there are a vast number of smarter and healthier women in the U.S.A.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Staggerwing

Then the shoppers at Walmart must put Mensa to shame.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Barthheart

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.

LOL! I'm just an engineer, I build shit.... haven't figured out how to build a great ass yet.....

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2013, 08:15:50 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.

LOL! I'm just an engineer, I build shit.... haven't figured out how to build a great ass yet.....

When a daddy loves a momma...
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on November 19, 2013, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2013, 08:15:50 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.

LOL! I'm just an engineer, I build shit.... haven't figured out how to build a great ass yet.....

When a daddy loves a momma...


bwaaa-- hahhahahahah.


Force 2 Coffee spew
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.