Space Marine Boarding in Mandate

Started by bboyer66, November 23, 2013, 10:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboyer66

http://yourcrew.mandategame.com/#part%20troi

Go to near the bottom of the page for boarding operations. If you have not supported this on Kickstarter get on it.

Jarhead will be spanking it

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

I'm just hoping that, unlike some Russian developers, they actually get everything in and it's not left to rot right after release.  I've been very wary of Russian devs releasing interesting but buggy games and then disappearing shortly afterward.  :(

Jarhead0331

Even though I'm afraid it's overly ambitious, and despite all the in your face Russian crap, I admit it...I still had to jerk off after reading that.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2013, 04:47:51 AM
Even though I'm afraid it's overly ambitious, and despite all the in your face Russian crap, I admit it...I still had to jerk off after reading that.

Did you don your lightning claws to bring a thunder hammering down on your heavy bolter?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

a bit like the german cook, english lover and french engineer joke - SoM should not be allowed to engage in sexy talk - its just............ wrong

panzerde

I keep telling myself, "Self, no more Kickstarter, no more pre-ordering, no more Early Access!"  And then, like Charlie Brown running to kick the football Lucy is holding, I click the link and pay my money...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

son_of_montfort

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 24, 2013, 12:15:34 PM
a bit like the german cook, english lover and french engineer joke - SoM should not be allowed to engage in sexy talk - its just............ wrong

You say that, but I bet JH got a little turned on when he read my comment. I hear his lady reads the Games Workshop manuals to him as pillow talk.

As to the Mandate, I'm just not sure. Unproven devs, overly ambitious goals... sounds like the makings of disappointment. I can wait, this time, for general release and not KS it.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Sparhawk

The information on crew and boarding gets me a little excited.

undercovergeek