Thankyou Paradox Games!

Started by Tuna, November 27, 2013, 01:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Well my son Craig just told me his score for History this semester is 100.. said the rest of the kids in class are around 80%..

Craig is constantly playing Vicky II.. CK II.. EU IV and some HOI II..

Lol.. I think he learned something in the process!

Gusington

I could use your son's help figuring out Victoria II.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

lol.. me too!.. He likes that one the most.. He said he's really liking it now, as they are moving into World War I in History..

PanzersEast

Now that is pretty cool.... not just learning history, but experiencing it.   8)

PE

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Tuna on November 27, 2013, 01:34:48 PM
lol.. me too!.. He likes that one the most.. He said he's really liking it now, as they are moving into World War I in History..
Get him WWI Gold from Matrix sale  ;D
Alba gu' brath

Tuna

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 27, 2013, 02:03:57 PM
Quote from: Tuna on November 27, 2013, 01:34:48 PM
Get him WWI Gold from Matrix sale  ;D

I tried to get him into AGEOD Civil war and AJE and he wasn't interested.. not sure if he just didn't like turn based.. if he doesn't like those, he definitely wouldn't bite on WWI gold (which I already have, yet to learn lol)..

He's usually fiddling on his Ipad or Guitar while playing.. so I guess a game like Vicky 2 mostly plays itself with him just making decisions now and then.

Gusington

^Wait...that's how it's supposed to go??

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

lol - my experience of Paradox games is that you don't have to make decisions "now and again"...you are constantly bombarded with messages!
Alba gu' brath

Martok

Quote from: Tuna on November 27, 2013, 01:08:33 PM
Well my son Craig just told me his score for History this semester is 100.. said the rest of the kids in class are around 80%..

Awesome-sauce.  Gaming at its best.  8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jomni

He did not learn anything from Paradox. It just sparked his interest in the subject matter.  :D

undercovergeek

Quote from: Tuna on November 27, 2013, 01:08:33 PM

If he learned anything from paradox it would to be able to get his exam paper back, make a few corrections and hand it back in.... And charge the tutors 20 dollars for the privilege!