Happy Thanksgiving ...

Started by JudgeDredd, November 28, 2013, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna

Thanks JD!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Bison

Happy Thanksgiving Gents and Ladies.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Uff-da; so full.  Stick a fork in me, I'm done!  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Arctic Blast

Happy Thanksgiving, you weird and wacky Southern neighbors.

LongBlade

Thanks, all. Happy Thanksgiving to y'all, too.

We fried a turkey. It was awesome.



All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!  I pray it all went as well as you could have asked for and you ate as much as you wanted!  :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: LongBlade on November 28, 2013, 09:38:54 PM
Thanks, all. Happy Thanksgiving to y'all, too.

We fried a turkey. It was awesome.





saw this on my phone but it didnt download the picture - i wondered how youd done that - it was tasty then?

MetalDog

If you like turkey, you willl LOVE fried turkey!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 29, 2013, 05:57:45 AM
saw this on my phone but it didnt download the picture - i wondered how youd done that - it was tasty then?

It got rave reviews.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Did you lower the bird into the oil with a large tripod hoist and pulley Alton Brown-style or just ease it in wearing your heaviest gloves and paintball mask?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Sorry a bit late here, but I hope y'all had a great day.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 30, 2013, 12:44:14 PM
Did you lower the bird into the oil with a large tripod hoist and pulley Alton Brown-style or just ease it in wearing your heaviest gloves and paintball mask?

It was amazingly simple to use a tri-barb hook that had a small handle to reach for the loop for lowering and raising it. 
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.