MetalDog's special Black Friday Edition Friday Thread

Started by Toonces, November 29, 2013, 02:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Guess it will be some Armada 2526 Supernova and maybe, maybe some Conquest: Frontier Wars.

KyzBP

I've been all about Survivor Squad lately.  If you guys haven't picked up this fun little time waster you're missing out.  I bought the Skyrim collection Thursday but I need to get a new video card and power supply before a make a proper go at it.  I also had my heart broken today in the Michigan-Ohio State game.  I really wish there was a good American Football Manager game.  Maybe one day...

MetalDog

Just got screwed in my maxed out Warlock game.  I would have bet the house that I clicked 'Defeat the Mages,' as the only Victory Condition.  I needed to build a Temple to Grum Gog, so I plopped down a Monster city with a Holy Site within its borders.  Soon as I did, my avatar popped up telling me I had won.  That wouldn't have been so bad, but, there is no option to conitnue playing, so, all my well laid plans for my rivals will never be carried out :(
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

So, after my fail in yesterdays Warlock game, I installed AGEoD's American Civil War.  I played the Tutorials and then started a Grand Campaign.  I am not doing too well, but, I knew it was going to be played for learning, not winning.  I also started watching some of the Let's Play videos on YouTube.  I've gotten through the first eight.  I learned a few salient points and will probably watch a few more before I get back in to my first attempt.  So far, I'm digging it!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob