Alpha footage of the new Elite game

Started by undercovergeek, December 12, 2013, 12:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

http://lv.twitch.tv/zallestial

i assume its allowed to be shown - dont know if itll be taken down again

mikeck

#1
Hmmm.  All I see is a "fun with friends"video
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.



Jarhead0331

...and the alpha can be yours for, what? $325 USD?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 13, 2013, 02:10:34 PM
...and the alpha can be yours for, what? $325 USD?

a drop in the ocean for a man of you calibre!!  :P

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Darkspire

That does look interesting, I played the original to death (Lenslok was great fun, Iused to get called out to places so folks could load it). I was watching the Youtube vid and could see the old gameplay still there, you could superimpose the old graphics in a minds eye. It will be worth watching as the guy is a relic like me, we remember the old days where gameplay counted 100% as the graphics were so primitive (apart from the few Ultimate games and Highway Encounter)

Darkspire
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.