Main Menu

Grogheads vs Mike Tyson

Started by PanzersEast, December 27, 2013, 10:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

For a little after Tournament fun I will be matching the Groghead Heavyweight Faithful against Mike Tyson to see how long or if one of our Grogheads can defeat him.  Will post the results here soon..... Mike Tyson Groghead Punch Out.



   VS      

  MIKE TYSON                                             GROGHEADS




MIKE TYSON CHALLENGE RESULTS



Mike Tyson   Defeats  Danny 'The Undertaker' Demato by KO in 2:31 of Round 11

Big Joe Mufferaw  vs  Mike Tyson

Mantequilla  vs  Mike Tyson

Ivanovich "Big Russian"  Moskelenko  vs  Mike Tyson

Conor  "The Grim Reaper" Dullahan  vs  Mike Tyson

Patrick Starr  vs  Mike Tyson

Pedro "El Bigote" Sanchez de Villa Maria  vs  Mike Tyson

Steve "Boom Boom" Slammer  vs  Mike Tyson

Flick 'The Brick' Mason  vs  Mike Tyson

Shasta 'Pimp Daddy' Kane  vs  Mike Tyson

Al "Letters" Fahbet  vs  Mike Tyson

Ike "Killer" Kadoogan  vs  Mike Tyson

Ylvis 'The Fox' Prysli  vs  Mike Tyson

Byte "The Ear" Ufool  vs  Mike Tyson

Sammy 'The Crusher' Malone  vs  Mike Tyson

Gentleman' Undercovergeek  vs  Mike Tyson



Groghead Heavyweight Champion

Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn  vs  Mike Tyson








Grim.Reaper

This should be fun!  Bet I don't make it out of the first round:)

Mad Russian

You notice my guy is the first one (sacrifice) in the ring. I guess somebody had to go first and give you bunch a goal to aim at!

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Double Deuce

I figure I'll last only as long as I manage to stay off the ropes. If I stop dancing, its over.

Arctic Blast

LOL. Not liking our chances here.  ;D

LongBlade

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 27, 2013, 12:58:03 PM
This should be fun!  Bet I don't make it out of the first round:)

+1 :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

KyzBP


Double Deuce

Maybe we could all jump into the ring on him at the same. Sorta even things up a little.    8)

Grim.Reaper

Depends what era we use his stats for...if it is as of the time he got beat by Buster Douglas, we all got a chance:)

Gusington

Feel free to grab my ankles and use me as a mace. It's worked in bar fights.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

magnus

Most of the fighters had a chance against them.He was dangerous for a few rounds and then would lose interest in the bout and then became sloppy and lazy. He was taken the distance a few times by very mediocre heavyweights.

I watched almost all of his fights and a lot of the fighters would go into the ring beat. I saw it in Pinklon Thomas and Spinks eyes.

It was released that he was the son Sonny Liston to further his aura. Tyson his manager and trainer wanted nothing to do with Foreman. They knew even an old Foreman would have beaten him.

My take on the Douglas fight is this. I do not think you should look at Tyson to see why he lost but look at Douglas. Douglas was a fighter who quit on his own stool a few fights before and his father was so upset he wanted nothing more to do with him. Douglas's mother had died right before the fight and he just took his talent and an unbeatable mindset into that fight. Tyson had never been fought like that.

Pinklon Thomas should have jabbed his head off but he came into the ring beaten.


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: magnus on December 28, 2013, 11:44:32 AM
It was released that he was the son Sonny Liston to further his aura. Tyson his manager and trainer wanted nothing to do with Foreman. They knew even an old Foreman would have beaten him.



hmm...would have been interesting to see him fight Foreman, although I am no boxing expert, I think depending on when it happened in their careers, Tyson would have had a shot at beating him....but we'll never know, unless we use Title Bout boxing game to simulate it:)

BanzaiCat

I hated Punch Out. But this should be good.

Gusington

I loved Punch Out! 'Pizza Pasta, Pizza Pasta!!'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Tyson has not forgotten the promised beating..... I'll post some fight tonight  :D


PE