IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Discussion

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 28, 2013, 06:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

But it's not as hard as Cliffs of Dover, or DCS.. the engine starts itself.. you just can't run it full power all the time.

Skoop

Quote from: Gusington on December 02, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
This all sounds extremely complex. Where to begin?

You could start with the 109f, it's mostly automated.  Only key things to know is medium right rudder for take off and don't go full throttle for more than a minute.  You'll burn out the engine if the ATA gage runs over 1.42 for more than a minute.  The failure is programmed randomly too, so you may be able to go a minute 30. 

Gusington

Thanks guys! Anyone wants to go MP with me as gunner as I've done with Tuna in the past, let me know!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on December 02, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
Thanks guys! Anyone wants to go MP with me as gunner as I've done with Tuna in the past, let me know!

Let's repeat our rousing success!  (I think you guys were killed by a particularly aggressive cloud bank last time, right?)

Tuna

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 02, 2018, 06:57:34 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 02, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

Let's repeat our rousing success!  (I think you guys were killed by a particularly aggressive cloud bank last time, right?)

The birds in this game are a lil more stable than that darn Gotha.. Aggressive clouds can easly down the Gotha!!! Mkay!!!!  :tickedoff:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

What's the best plane for you to be a gunner in? The 110 have twin mounts?

Gusington

If possible I would love to fly along in a 110. I think someone posted above that is possible even if I don't own Battle of Moscow, too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

k, maybe tonight if things are quiet at home. And SDR can provide fighter support, that way he can make fun of me, if a cloud kills us!

JasonPratt

I'll keep an eye out this afternoon for multiplays.  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Killer clouds will get you every time. Or is that clowns? Probably both.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 03, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

More like evening, at work now ;-)

Barthheart

Quote from: Tuna on December 03, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on December 03, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

More like evening, at work now ;-)

What time?  :D If you'll open it up to super noob mode I might jump in.