Main Menu

1st Game Played in 2014

Started by Bison, January 01, 2014, 01:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

I've been play Distant Worlds: Shadows.  My human empire is surviving and slowly progressing toward colonizing it's first planets and exploring a couple of close stars.



It's the Caslon Super Highway!  Powering humanity to a better tomorrow.

LongBlade

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm.

Talk about awesome.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Kushan

Started a new game as Austria in EU IV. Waiting for all the internal HRE wars to start so I can conquer....I mean liberate imperial territory.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Yskonyn

My first game will be a round of BF4 with some friends in a few hours.

After that I will do my PBEM turns for my CMBN and CMSF games I have running and tonight I will be logging in to GW2 and FFXIV.

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

KyzBP

I'm still plodding away on FM14.  This may be my first game of 2015 as well.

Darkspire

#5
Distant Worlds  on a 700 10x10 with 12+ empires and the pirates on steroids, I'm the purple empire, surrounded :)

Darkspire

Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.


Tinkershuffle

TOAW3 pbem, maybe some W:ALB goodnes later tonight or possbily FC:RS.

vyshka

Finished up my season with Oxford City in Football Manager 2014.

agathosdaimon

I was finally getting around to playing Scourge of War -i am still not sure how the command system works fully - won the scenario for gettysburg 9.30am, but not realy sure if i did anything and a lot union soldiers just seemed to be sitting in the rear and i couldnt figure out how to move them at all and could send any couriers to them. i have play Take command in the past and worked out how to move an army but this scenario everything was spread out and and so i was not sure where to go - but warrants more playing!

tgb

I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet, but probably Blackguards.

spelk

Dungeon of the Endless, but will be looking into Blackguards soon.

undercovergeek

CKII for some AAR loving, later some CMANO and this evening ARMA III

bob48

Finishing off a Warlock campaign, and then I have to get to grips with Rome 2.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - happy new year matey - still plugging away at Warlock i see

Shelldrake

Going to jump back into my X-Com campaign once I have a second cup of coffee....[yawn]!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell