Battles of King Arthur

Started by spelk, January 18, 2014, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Well, so much for September release date....looks like yet again another change in release date....official page now lists February 2015 as the new date.

tgb

I saw that.  There is so much coming out in the next couple of months and Feb is traditionally a pretty slow month for new releases anyway.  Given the premium price I'd just as soon they take their time and get it right

Gusington

^Yup. Between now and then there is A LOT to look forward to.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Seems like this game has disappeared.....guessing no longer planned or just hard to find info now?

tgb

GamersGate says "coming soon" and Steam no longer has it listed at all.  I wouldn't hold my breath.