Might & Magic X Legacy at Steam

Started by Sir Slash, January 23, 2014, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 24, 2014, 03:48:55 PM
Looks like the anti-porn filters in the UK don't care for the smutty Uplay boudoir photos.  BT's shitty ISP is blocking users from Uplay as well as from some Ubisoft webpages.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/24/bt-infinity-blocks-ubisofts-uplay-or-vice-versa/


Next up on BTv:  "When Censorship Attacks!"

Nefaro

I played almost two hours yesterday.  It certainly has the old World of Xeen style gameplay and many of the Might & Magic familiarities although they're not all readily apparent because it looks so different.  I'm still concerned about the amount of content in it.  If it's a fun RPG, I want it to be pretty long.

I haven't been in an RPG mood lately since I've been simming, so it was just curiosity.  I'll give it a decent go next time the cycle hits.

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on January 26, 2014, 12:59:08 PM
I played almost two hours yesterday.  It certainly has the old World of Xeen style gameplay and many of the Might & Magic familiarities although they're not all readily apparent because it looks so different.  I'm still concerned about the amount of content in it.  If it's a fun RPG, I want it to be pretty long.

I haven't been in an RPG mood lately since I've been simming, so it was just curiosity.  I'll give it a decent go next time the cycle hits.

Same here....just finished the Shadow Thieves hideout dungeon/quest. This was the first one I tried outside the starting city and after having finished the Spider Queen dungeon/quest.  I like the game....you're right, there are many references back to older M&M games.  Need to find trainers as some of my characters have reached 'expert' level in at least one skill.