And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.

Started by Nefaro, January 31, 2014, 01:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

Some here and there stuff.... Boardgaming > Computer Gaming right now

  • Falcon 4 BMS
  • Not sure but EU IV or Rome TW II
  • Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
  • Mission 2 of the Grogheads B-17 AAR

PE

Sir Slash


Be careful in that ship in Skyrim, Sir Slash.

Got it Gus. Lydia goes in first. 8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

skeptical.platypus

I have succumbed to the pit of evil that is Prison Architect. I honestly can't put my finger on why this particular sim has grabbed me so. It's still alpha, so there's not much more of a game than building a prison and keeping building because they keep sending more prisoners every day and I can't keep up with the space, let alone lay down that nice mosaic tile and omfg who sent a trustee to pick up logs outside without a perimeter fence and I can't lay in the tvs fast enough to stave off another stabbing and what do you fooking mean I need to do laundry too. . .

If I can come up for air, I might give blackguards a run. I have a distinct feel that blackguards is the combat system I wish was attached to Banner Saga, and Banner Saga was the quality of story attached to the combat maps of blackguards. It'll be interesting for me to see which grabs me more thoroughly.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

mikeck

Definitely playing some Rome 2 my Roman campaign taking Carthage North Africa then it's onto the unwashed barbarians to the north.

Also command air Naval operations flashpoint campaigns and probably EU4
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Nefaro

Quote from: sandman2575 on January 31, 2014, 12:53:02 PM
Wouldn't Friday correspond to the fifth Day of Creation?   :)


It's because the work week always seems to be longer than it really is.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
It is if your religion says Saturday is the day God rested.

i imagine he did, otherwise he wouldnt be able to post on the what are you playing this weekend thread

WallysWorld

Playing through the campaign for Dogfight 1942 which I think is a fun arcadey-type game.
Will probably start a Victoria 2 game, but I haven't chosen what nation to play.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

sandman2575

Quote from: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 06:35:04 PM
It's because the work week always seems to be longer than it really is.

makes about as much sense as most theological arguments.  consider me converted.   :D

Arctic Blast

Keep on keeping on with Tomb Raider. And I've got the Hearthstone beta installed, so that might get some screen time as well.

SirAndrewD

Rome 2, trying to salvage my first patch 9 Junia Campaign. 

X-Com, Enemy Within, finally got the expansion and just ran into my first Sectopod....ugh.  Lots of flag draped coffins after that one. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mikeck

Quote from: PanzersEast on January 31, 2014, 02:00:19 PM
Some here and there stuff.... Boardgaming > Computer Gaming right now

  • Falcon 4 BMS
  • Not sure but EU IV or Rome TW II
  • Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
  • Mission 2 of the Grogheads B-17 AAR

PE


What is this:

Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Nefaro

Quote from: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 08:50:54 PM


What is this:

Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign


Tabletop solitaire wargame from DVG.  Excellent modern air support game.  :D

JudgeDredd

Quote from: mikeck on January 31, 2014, 08:50:54 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on January 31, 2014, 02:00:19 PM
Some here and there stuff.... Boardgaming > Computer Gaming right now

  • Falcon 4 BMS
  • Not sure but EU IV or Rome TW II
  • Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
  • Mission 2 of the Grogheads B-17 AAR

PE


What is this:

Thunderbolt Apache Leader - Finish Iraq campaign
awww bless...he doesn't know about one of the best solitaire tactical air games around.

I should teach you. I'm sure I did an AAR for it on Grogs somewhere
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people