If it looks like, acts like and walks like a duck, it must be FRIDAY!!!

Started by MetalDog, February 14, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Unfortunately, this week, Friday does not act like the traditional week ender it normally is.  The weather has wreaked HAVOC with my work week.  Allowing half a day in the last three days.  So, I willl be working today and tomorrow along with a full week next week and most likely that Saturday, too.  But don't feel to bad for me.  I spent most of the last three days playing Warlock along with some games with the (future) Mrs.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

Unfortunately I have to work this weekend but hope to fit in some Empire Total War - just playing vanilla for now. Any good mod recommendations?
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Shelldrake on February 14, 2014, 07:14:59 AM
Unfortunately I have to work this weekend but hope to fit in some Empire Total War - just playing vanilla for now. Any good mod recommendations?

Darth.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Apocalypse 31

I will continue to get my ass kicked in Heroes of Stalingrad. I miiiiiiiiight dabble with the new 2.03 patch for Flashpoint Campaigns, but I think I'm over that game. At least until they fix the horrible Sudden Death rule, maybe.

Anguille

Going to be:

- Imperium Galactica: still fighting the Garthogs.
- Civil War Generals II: continue the battle at Harper's Ferry.
- Master of Orion 2 as the Klackons.


Barthheart

Long weekend here, Monday is Family day in Ontario.  :)

More HoS playing and helping.

Some EU IV now that I have consolidated Spain.

Some Vassal work.

Some Honey Do List tasks...

Rayfer


KyzBP

I'll be continuing with my Football Manager 14 game.  I just gave the Dead State demo a short run.  I'll be giving that a closer look this weekend but so far I'm pretty neutral on it.  ALSO, as if I needed anymore games, I may pick up Heros of Stalingrad.  I've been waiting for it for a long time and it sounds like it was worth the wait.

Gusington

Contending with 2+ feet of snow. Once that is under control, checking in remotely for work. Then probably writing part of the GARPA for you people. And then...the Iceni march for Central and southern Europe to make contact with the Romans!!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Monday is President's Day here in the States so... my wife's off. That means the granddaughter or some other family related events. Don't they know there are wars going on that have to be won. And I don't see anyone else stepping-up. Just once I'd like to have SOMEBODY say, "Take the day off Slash. I'll defeat the Nazi's for you". Or," I'll turn back the Averni hordes today. You go to the beach. And don't worry about building that Delicatessen in Syracuse. I'll make sure it gets done". But noooo. Anyway it's Rome 2 and CMFI/BN for me. After I take my meds. :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MIGMaster

I'm taking Ms. Migs away for a romatic weekend for Valentines. Hopefully, I won't have any time for gaming  ;)

sandman2575

MetalDog, your title for this week's thread brought this to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDlaJ4Y8UXY

A Duck!

Which seemed fitting, since I will be continuing my CKII saga as Duke (duck?) of Salerno.  It's not going especially well (although I did earn the honorific "The Dragon", which is cool).

JudgeDredd

I guess I'll continue my AAR of Heroes of Stalingrad. I'll also continue creating (I am writing it up, but haven't posted anything yet) my AAR for World at War:Blood and Bridges

I'll fire up DayZ a few times to see if any Morphine is showing up in my location. I've broken my leg and have to crawl everywhere...I can't find sticks or morphine ANYWHERE!. I am in a hospital in a town...but none has shown up as yet. Won't be long before some group see me and end my misery. I could make a splint if I could find sticks (you can't harvest wood at the moment) but I can't find them either.

What else...don't know
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on February 14, 2014, 10:58:38 AM
^Syracuse desperately needs a good deli.

  In my game the Macedonians burned it down.  Which reminds me, I'm playing a lot of Rome II and CMFI and RoF and CLOD.