Sniper Elite v3 - Afrika Korp!

Started by Jarhead0331, February 17, 2014, 05:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Cut short the holiday due to the coup and the resultant curfews and related nonsense.  I should be back to Van today.  I am in the Pacific time zone.  I work a pretty odd shift schedule but I'm usually free at least 2 evenings a week. 

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Grim.Reaper


undercovergeek

A very long time ago, over a 10MB network my friend and I used to play the first Medal of Honour H2H.

We were both besotted with sniping, we would stalk each other round maps, especially the one with the church, there was something very Hollywood about sniping from a bell tower, and we played for hours and hours

Watching this reminds me of those days and i hope it is like that in MP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAh-aJH4YVI

BanzaiCat

I'd never played any Sniper Elite games until my son told me this past weekend that SE2 was free on Steam, so I downloaded it and played for about 15 minutes. That slow-motion kill cam stuff was pretty  :D

GDS_Starfury

so a game was free on Steam and you didn't tell us......   :(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


BanzaiCat

I only caught it in the last few minutes. My son is the one that told me about it, and truthfully I DL'd it and forgot until this past weekend.

My apologies for this oversight. I did not have sexual relations with that intern.

TacticalWargames

Kill Cam testicle removal hits aren't pretty.

Grim.Reaper

Love the game, but not sure I would pay $150 for the special edition they are advertising....

https://games.rebellionstore.com/en/product/view/sniper-elite-3-limited-special-edition

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 19, 2014, 06:03:19 PM
Love the game, but not sure I would pay $150 for the special edition they are advertising....

https://games.rebellionstore.com/en/product/view/sniper-elite-3-limited-special-edition

Sick thing is, I might have gone for it, if it had come with early access...lol
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 19, 2014, 10:22:47 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 19, 2014, 06:03:19 PM
Love the game, but not sure I would pay $150 for the special edition they are advertising....

https://games.rebellionstore.com/en/product/view/sniper-elite-3-limited-special-edition

Sick thing is, I might have gone for it, if it had come with early access...lol

Too funny:)

Grim.Reaper

Just a little more Than day to go....release day is on Friday!

There is speculation of a preload sometime today so that would help...perfect release timing going into a weekend.

Jarhead0331

Yes. It's nice when they release on Friday as opposed to Tuesday. Can't wait!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 26, 2014, 06:09:07 AM
Yes. It's nice when they release on Friday as opposed to Tuesday. Can't wait!

For sure, wish most developers would do this as well

Silent Disapproval Robot

Bastards!  I have to work all weekend.  How am I supposed to work knowing that there are a bunch of unshot nazis lurking on my PC?