Main Menu

Thief

Started by JudgeDredd, February 21, 2014, 02:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

I got a key for the new Thief game when I bought my new graphics card last year...and I got my key and I'm pre-loading now

but seriously...20GB?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Ooh...looks like you're our guinea pig. Careful.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 21, 2014, 02:04:57 PM
I got a key for the new Thief game when I bought my new graphics card last year...and I got my key and I'm pre-loading now

but seriously...20GB?

Not surprising - 15-20 Gb seems to be the norn fir graphics-heavy AAA games. Total War Rome 2 required 24 Gb if I'm not mistaken.

Grim.Reaper

Still don't feel comfortable about this one.....seems like they were pushing sale prices very hard on this title before even released, more so then I have seen other new titles...gave me a bad vibe:)

Hope to be wrong...I still need to play the original series I bought anyways:)

Gusington

For those who care, Thief seems to be doing OK over at Metacritic:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/thief

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

anybody play this long enough yet to give any opinions?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

skeptical.platypus

I was surprised to see sales of Thief at reduced prices already; $25 - $35.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

JudgeDredd

It wasn't available for me last night, so no.

I should provide a caveat...I didn't buy it - I got it free with my new Graphics card and as I'm such a prolific game buyer, there wasn't much on the AMD list I didn't have...so it was a case of having to pick it up...it's not my normal genre. I really like Splinter Cell Blacklist and kind of liked Dues Ex Revolutions and wanted to like Hitman Absolution - but those were more gadget related...ao I'm not convinced I'll get much mileage out of this.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bboyer66

Most of the reviews have been pretty positive

Total Biscuits review is pretty thorough