Main Menu

red victory boot camps

Started by jnpoint, February 24, 2014, 06:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jnpoint

Hi.

I have bought Red Victory, and now I'm trying to deal with the boot camps. It seems to be quite difficult to win those boot camps - at least for me.

Can I get some help anywhere or an AAR? I need to find out which tactics that work out the best possible way.

jomni

The boot camps are really difficult.  Just ask away.

Basic tactic.  Suppress until they are pinned then melee attack.

Go read this: http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=57984

jnpoint

Quote from: jomni on February 24, 2014, 07:59:46 AM
The boot camps are really difficult.  Just ask away.

Basic tactic.  Suppress until they are pinned then melee attack.

Go read this: http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=57984

Thanks for the link  - I'm reading  :)

One question though - how do I get near a fortified position as in boot camp 1 without constantly getting pinned and disrupted? They get caught up in the open and there is no other way.

jomni

Your arty has smoke. Let me try out that scenario. It's been a while since I played RV