Main Menu

Toilet Tycoon?

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 24, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arctic Blast

Okay, I'm buying it. Someone has to, dammit! For the children...or the laughs...or something.  ;D

LOL...suggested titles that apparently go with this : Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, CK2, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Tropico 4 and F1 2012.  :o

JudgeDredd

Just money down the drain if you ask me. It doesn't look like it'll be the game that topples Euro Truck Simulator 2012 from it's throne
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Toonces on February 24, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
Quote from: FarAway Sooner on February 24, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
This one would going straight to the head of my list, in loo of Age of Wonders 3.  But I've been really impressed by the artwork I've seen for AoW3, so I guess I'll leave this game as #2.

^ LOL.  Ok, that took me a couple of reads to get...well done!   ;D

I doo my best.

steve58

Butt seriously...if you buy this crapity game urine for a poor experience and you'll be dumping it in no time.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JudgeDredd

This game will prove to be a waste of money - I shit you not!  :)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Arctic Blast

A whopping 12.5 MB of crap. I'll jiggle the handle and see if I can get it to flush later today.

Slick Wilhelm

I think I've seen enough to be able to close the lid on this game.

Nefaro

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on February 25, 2014, 01:32:50 PM
I think I've seen enough to be able to close the lid on this game.

The shit has officially hit the fan.

Grim.Reaper

Maybe after I drop the kids off at the pool, maybe I'll check it out.... :)

Nefaro

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 25, 2014, 01:15:14 PM
A whopping 12.5 MB of crap. I'll jiggle the handle and see if I can get it to flush later today.

I wonder how long it will last before you wipe it from your hard drive.

FarAway Sooner


Apocalypse 31

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 25, 2014, 02:58:40 AM
It doesn't look like it'll be the game that topples Euro Truck Simulator 2012 from it's throne

It's hard to say what the consistency will be at this point, but it might be a squeaker.

Toonces

I need to do some deep thinking before I plop down any money for this game.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Skoop

What if it's a no wiper ?