Wasteland 2 - what's the scoop?

Started by JudgeDredd, February 25, 2014, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Oh I know lads....I was talking about my post where they were giving away Wasteland 1 free - I got a wee bit excited thinking "Oh...two games"...but I couldn't play anything that looked like that!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Kushan

Oops missed the part where you said wasteland 1. I really should be fully awake and have my morning coffee before responding to forums posts  ::)
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play