Pleased to meet hope you guessed I'm FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, March 14, 2014, 06:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Looks like it will be EUIV as Castile.  Single player as well as MP.  Haven't played as much as I would have liked through the week.  Not sure I will as much as I like this weekend either, but I'm going to give it my best.


And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

tgb

Qvadriga, certainly.  Plus I finally got around to getting Xenonauts, so that will be on the table as well.

JudgeDredd

Final day of the rugby and off to Wales to watch Scotland eek a victory against the mighty Welsh.

Lets hope Ireland wrap up O'Driscolls career with a Championship win this year.

On a gaming note, nothing Saturday obviously, but tonight I'll give ArmA III another outing - see if I can't get past the first scenario in Chapter 2! Sunday will likely see more Qvadriga - and maybe even tonight - it's that easy to get a turn in...and another, and another!

COME ON SCOTLAND!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Wasn't it you Judge who said the game wasn't for you? How dare you sir.

I haven't played anything in 10 days and actually cleared up some space on my HD of games I finally decided I will never touch again. Next will be the Dark Mod if I can get it to run. If not that, Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai beckons. And perhaps some Assassins Creed Black Flag.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Yes Gus - that was me. Subject matter didn't interest me. Demo was dire. Graphically it was not my bag...and then someone linked to a video!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Slick Wilhelm

It's Formula One time, baby!


So other than watching F1, I'll be playing Wings Over Flanders Fields and World of Tanks.

Hard to believe, but I think I've been playing WOT for about three years solid, now. Amazing.

Anguille

Not going to play a lot this weekend but it's going to be:

- Storm over the Pacific pbem
- Armada 2525 pbem

We'll see if there's any space left for something else...

Cheers

PanzersEast


FSX with FS Captain.... Darkest Night and maybe some Xenonauts or _______________



PE

Barthheart

VASSAL work.

Not sure what else... I'm off Banished.... maybe get back to CiV....

Maybe a board game.....


Sir Slash

I'm in a Skyrim mood. Lydia and I just got to Morthal for the very first time, with a U-Haul full of loot and just my luck, it's night and nobody's store is open. Guess we'll have to have ale and sweet rolls until daylight. There's a demo for Age of Decadence on Steam. I might give that a try too.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

sandman2575

Rome II (now that it works for me) has finally dethroned Crusader Kings II, which had been dominating my play time for weeks.  Really getting into the Divide et Impera mod, which, with the "GEM" mod, is really a thing of beauty to behold.  Game has sucked me in big time.

Tuna

I will continue my Western version of Kursk CMBN pbem game with Con.

Definitely continuing Rome II campaign.. and definitely some FSX flights..

undercovergeek

Rome II - i have set foot on the heathen lands of the Roman for the first time after getting booted out of Africa so we'll see what happens there

Banished - 50 people and looking good so far

EUIV - Austria, blackmailing and cajoling the pain in the arse electors to vote for me whilst simultaneously defending them from attacks by Italian lords - ungrateful bastards

Gusington

I can't even look at you, Judge :)

And welcome to you next 10000 hours of gaming Sandman. I am trying to resist the pull of Pontus in Rome 2 just so I can get something else in before I give in. Like Shogun 2 :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison