Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Friday comes for you

Started by Jarhead0331, March 27, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MengJiao

Quote from: Bletchley_Geek on March 28, 2014, 08:39:44 AM
I expect to take a look into Unclaimed World a very new Early Access that came out cheaper than a pint in Melbourne, play Rome II and keep out an eye just in case my Combat Mission Red Thunder pre-order activates...

  Somewhat the same here:  1) Crush Rome as Carthage in the Rome II HAnnibal DLC
                                              2) Roads to Leningrad -- 3rd Tank Division is still out there somewhere, man!  Call Vatutin!
                                              3) Panzerbattles PBEM
                                              4) CLOD TF 4.3

Rizik6

Quote from: Nefaro on March 28, 2014, 01:00:55 AM
Quote from: Rizik6 on March 27, 2014, 11:29:49 PM
I'll be playing Diablo 3: ROS.  Great game now, IMO.

Did they finally put out the patch for the Diablo 3 PC?  If so, does it adjust the loot drop levels closer to your character level now?  That low-balling crap pissed me off enough to retire from playing it until that was addressed.

The drop levels were what kept me from staying with Diablo 3 as well.  At least with the expansion, it seems to be fixed. I have a 65 level Wizard on Torrent 2 difficulty outfitted nicely with drops.


undercovergeek


Barthheart


undercovergeek

errrrr........... ah, yes the challenge, sorry BH, im dipping in and out this weekend, fear not i shall smite thee soon

Johnnie

Gus:

Maybe you shouldn't be posting.  I hear that is contagious.  And, instead of wimpering, a real man would rip the bad boy out and go with a patch.

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 28, 2014, 11:36:00 AM
errrrr........... ah, yes the challenge, sorry BH, im dipping in and out this weekend, fear not i shall smite thee soon

Yeah, yeah......  ::)


Barthheart



Arctic Blast

I'm in a shooter sort of mood, so at least one of BF4 and Interstellar Marines (50% off on Steam!) will be played.

On the table, I need to punch out, learn and try Level 7 : Omega Protocol and CC : Mediterranean.

sandman2575

patches have put me off my Rome II campaign... will have to reboot once the dust settles... until then:

Company of Heroes 2  -- gonna invest some time and decide once and for all if there's hidden potential here, or if it's just dead to me.

CMBN  -- once the arcady WW2 itch gets scratched and want something more realistic...

Barthheart

Quote from: sandman2575 on March 28, 2014, 12:46:32 PM
patches have put me off my Rome II campaign... will have to reboot once the dust settles... until then:

Company of Heroes 2  -- gonna invest some time and decide once and for all if there's hidden potential here, or if it's just dead to me.

CMBN  -- once the arcady WW2 itch gets scratched and want something more realistic...

There was a command line switch/hack that would slow down the original CoH... is there not something out there for CoH2?
I use to play CoH at like 25% of original speed....

sandman2575

Quote from: Barthheart on March 28, 2014, 12:51:15 PM
There was a command line switch/hack that would slow down the original CoH... is there not something out there for CoH2?
I use to play CoH at like 25% of original speed....

Yeah, funny you mention that. I remember there was a way of inputting a command (in some in-game console or something) to slow the game down.  I'll google around and see if there's something similar for COH2 -- it would help a lot.


EDIT  --  ahh, the power of the google.  seems there is a way of slowing the game down using a console command --

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cheatcommands-mod

I'm going to try to see if I can get this to work, and if so, play at 75% speed and see what it's like (i'd prefer something more like 80-85%, but doesn't look like that's an option.)

Nefaro

Quote from: Rizik6 on March 28, 2014, 11:10:08 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on March 28, 2014, 01:00:55 AM
Quote from: Rizik6 on March 27, 2014, 11:29:49 PM
I'll be playing Diablo 3: ROS.  Great game now, IMO.

Did they finally put out the patch for the Diablo 3 PC?  If so, does it adjust the loot drop levels closer to your character level now?  That low-balling crap pissed me off enough to retire from playing it until that was addressed.

The drop levels were what kept me from staying with Diablo 3 as well.  At least with the expansion, it seems to be fixed. I have a 65 level Wizard on Torrent 2 difficulty outfitted nicely with drops.


Good to hear.

It was frustrating constantly getting item drops that were 8-to-12 levels below your own.  Obviously to encourage you to trade them on their damn auction house for something your own size. >:(

Maybe I'll re-download D3 and check it out again.