Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Friday comes for you

Started by Jarhead0331, March 27, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian C

Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes. I've had this for some time and never played it.  Started it two days ago and can't put it down.

Batman Arkham Origins

South Park The Stick of Truth

XCOM Enemy Unknown. Going to play iron man mode with all of the extra options for the first time.





Gusington

Thanks JD, Geek, Bart...and holy crap Johnnie is here. If you could see my eye right now you would run away screaming. It's quite gross. Hot compresses have been my only leisure time activity this week and going to work has been really embarrassing. Hoping tonight's hot compress torture session DLC finally alleviates it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


SgtRock

Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes - started a game last night, any recommended mods for this ?

Are there others besides these?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallenenchantress

Is it just me or are there still balance issues in the game, just starting out with a level 1 hero 5, turns in, I get a dialog box about some one who wants to fight me one on one, so I click ok and the fight goes like this; the enemy guy moves and kills me with a single blow of 60 hit points, my hero never even got a turn and that was on easy, huh?





Ian C

Quote from: SgtRock on March 28, 2014, 03:09:06 PM

Is it just me or are there still balance issues in the game, just starting out with a level 1 hero 5, turns in, I get a dialog box about some one who wants to fight me one on one, so I click ok and the fight goes like this; the enemy guy moves and kills me with a single blow of 60 hit points, my hero never even got a turn and that was on easy, huh?

Funny you should mention that, same thing happened to me and had to restart. I'm playing on Easy and it's a challenge. However, I've heard once you grasp the main game's feel it gets easier.

Not using any mods yet...but I'm having a blast desiging new unit types and just learning the ropes. I'd also recommend disabling the 'all units moved ends the turn' option or whatever it's called. I've had a few moments where you move a unit and the turn ends without giving you chance to change production or something else. Or you could be smart and make production changes before you start moving units for the turn...

Boggit

Quote from: Gusington on March 28, 2014, 08:08:06 AM
I will be playing 'kill the eye infection.' Until it is killed I can't really game or read. What a sucky week.
:( Not the Eye of Sore Ron? - No it'd be the sore eye of Gus... Hope you're feeling better soon! :) I guess if you're wearing a patch then it's a pirate themed game for you! ;D :o
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 28, 2014, 02:33:20 PM
Maybe uninstall the 'boyfriend comes in your eye' dlc
Sometimes I wonder about you....only sometimes mind!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Boggit

I want to play some Combat Mission, I have to play Field of Glory, as I have a load of MP games on the go. Don't get me wrong FoG is great fun, but I don't want to let my opponents down. I have a fantasy itch atm too, so I'll also want to get some Warlock/Dominions in.

Then again I've got the Eador Deluxe edition new and sealed on DVD - Eador, and Eador 2 (the Mastertronic DVD release). Does anyone know where I can get the non-steam patches for the game?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 28, 2014, 03:30:26 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 28, 2014, 02:33:20 PM
Maybe uninstall the 'boyfriend comes in your eye' dlc
Sometimes I wonder about you....only sometimes mind!
Extreme Fanboi if you ask me! :o ;D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek


Boggit

Should Gus change his moniker to Popeye?? ;) Gross! :o (Sorry Gus - just kidding ;))
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Nefaro


Anguille

Oh...just installed TW Battles on my tablet...some Shogun TW on my mobile device! Hashime!

Boggit

Quote from: Anguille on March 28, 2014, 04:49:31 PM
Oh...just installed TW Battles on my tablet...some Shogun TW on my mobile device! Hashime!
Let me know what you think of it. I bought it, installed, played it a little bit, then uninstalled.

I have become very disillusioned with CA since Rome 2. I thought Shogun TW Battles was another trade in on the brand name, which for me is starting to be one to avoid. And yet Shogun 2 Total War was really good.

G*d alone knows what has happened to all the accumulated development experience acquired from the Total War franchise. IMHO they seem to be taking steps backwards with their products on many levels rather than increasing the gaming experience. I have been a Total War fanboi for years, but lately as a TW fan I feel really let down by CA. >:(
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat