DCS. Steam or non-Steam

Started by Asid, March 28, 2014, 10:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tuna on March 28, 2014, 12:18:29 PM
and DCS's Customer Service really sucks and their DRM is just as bad as BF's (BF's Customer Service is at least very quick).. so yes, I would prefer they be in Steam..

Not that we need another DRM discussion, but this I find interesting....DCS pretty much uses the same DRM as Battlefront (might have even started using before BF), but yet no long debate posts about how bad it is.....but for BF, they get all the hate for the same system.  Go figure.

Yskonyn

I think this is for the simple reason that CM is a wargame and DCS is not and therefore not a big part of the catalog of the many denizens that frequent these boards.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."