CMANO on the floor - Battle Command - looks like a serious platoon simulator

Started by undercovergeek, March 31, 2014, 08:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RyanE

So is this conflicting info?  Does it have an AI or not?  Can you play solo?

undercovergeek

if you follow the original link you can read about Chelco playing the AI and getting a fairly sound challenge

RyanE

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 31, 2014, 01:09:32 PM
if you follow the original link you can read about Chelco playing the AI and getting a fairly sound challenge

Yeah, but he stated it was a multiplayer game.  One person said only one scenario is SP and it si limited to defense only.  Another said there is an AI.  It doesn't sound very convincing.

undercovergeek

i can see that enough people seemed to have played against the AI - i think youre good

Toonces

I remember this game now.  This looks really good...I may have to give this a go.  It looks like something I would really enjoy.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

I did not see any Formula 1's in the OOB...you sure you'll like this?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18