It's been a hard days FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, April 04, 2014, 06:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TacticalWargames

Hoping CM Red Thunder is released for everyone tonight.

Playing Qvadriga, CK2, WOFF, Panzer Battles, Graviteam Tactics, Lock N Load (Trying to overcome my dislike of the spotting system..and failing), Tigers Unleashed (testing).

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on April 04, 2014, 10:32:01 AM
May pick up Making History WWI if I'm feeling in the mood, but I've still been focusing on the ancient & classical stuff when it comes to historical gaming lately so it may wait.  Great Battles Collection, HPS Ancient Warfare series, AJE/BOR, Hannibal: Rome & Carthage, and TW Rome 2 are still at the top of my play list. 

Definitely some Panzer Battles PBEM, Probably some total war Rome II, probably some Combat Commander (boardgame) and maybe some CMRT.

undercovergeek

Working all weekend with cardio surgeons.... the worse kind.... if I could it would be aow3 and ckii

Happy gaming chaps

GroggyGrognard

Mostly Stalingrad Pocket II over VASSAL and maybe some Commander: The Great War.



Quote from: MengJiao on April 04, 2014, 11:53:52 AM
probably some Combat Commander (boardgame)

Fantastic game.


Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

MengJiao

Quote from: GroggyGrognard on April 04, 2014, 01:48:35 PM
Mostly Stalingrad Pocket II over VASSAL and maybe some Commander: The Great War.



Quote from: MengJiao on April 04, 2014, 11:53:52 AM
probably some Combat Commander (boardgame)

Fantastic game.


Groggy

  Yes, it may be the most elegant game design I've ever seen.  Of course I'm really enjoying the clunky world of tanks in Combat Commander.
There are tanks even in the earliest scenarios (immoble sherman), but I'm busy driving CharB-1s over some GermanTruppen -- not the most elegant part of an elegant game, but still interesting.

KyzBP

I've played a little FTL and Space Rangers today but after listening to these podcasts this week (Hardcore History: http://www.dancarlin.com//disp.php/hharchive ,episodes 50&51) I've developed a craving for some WWI.  I may pull the trigger on Making History: The Great War but I'm waiting to hear a little feedback first.  It won't take much though.  I'm weak like that.

Kushan

EUIV MP - The French conquest...I mean liberation of England continues. England can no longer challenge me. Taking the rest of their provinces depends on how much overextension I want to tolerate. Still going to take me multiple wars to take everything, since I can't generate hgih enough warscore to take their remaining 10-15 provinces.

Age of Wonders 3 - Only have 45 minutes or so played total, but I really enjoyed it. A lot better pacing then FE:LH.

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls - Am probably going to spend most of my time with this. The +50% bonus experience this weekend should let me finish leveling my crusader to 70. Loving the new adventure mode. I don't think I'll ever go back to do story mode, unless its for achievements.

Command - Continue my MP game with Baloogan and a few others. Its just down to mopping up Baloogans surface groups with my carrier air power and USS New Jersey SAG.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Anguille

Just got my third child today....wife's in the hospital with the baby and i am taking care of the other 2 at home...unfortunately sick so don't have much time to do anything but cleaning and taking care of them...happy, worried and exhausted at the same time. If i have some time, i'll play some:

- TW Battles: Shogun on my tablet.
-  Armada 2526 Supernova pbem.

Sir Slash

Congrats Anguille. Way to go man. The world needs more Grogs. Boy or girl? Or if it's like I was, they couldn't tell for sure until about 3. ;)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Anguille

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 04, 2014, 02:44:48 PM
Congrats Anguille. Way to go man. The world needs more Grogs. Boy or girl? Or if it's like I was, they couldn't tell for sure until about 3. ;)

Thanks...it's a boy...

Nefaro

Quote from: Anguille on April 04, 2014, 02:47:44 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on April 04, 2014, 02:44:48 PM
Congrats Anguille. Way to go man. The world needs more Grogs. Boy or girl? Or if it's like I was, they couldn't tell for sure until about 3. ;)

Thanks...it's a boy...

Congratulations!


Tuna

Congrats.. Kids are the best kind of Gaming there is!!!.. Although it's really only awesome once the diaper's disappear ;-)

undercovergeek

Awesome anguille, hope you and mrs anguille are well

Zulu1966

Mostly CMRT when the thing finally downloads ...
And applying the update to WRD - hoping it fixes my crashes
Then install AOW III

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Jarhead0331

Congrats Anguille! Another future lover of obscure games, I hope?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18