I call that a FRIDAY, the best I ever had!

Started by MetalDog, April 11, 2014, 06:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on April 11, 2014, 09:46:46 AM
Greybriar cutting it a little close to 4/15 eh?....

Yes, I am. I usually file the first week in February. But I was late this year and filed my federal last month, but due to a change in it (I was given an unexpected extra deduction!?) I wanted to make sure I had completed it correctly and am waiting for my refund. I'll have to wing it if it doesn't get here by Monday and file my state tax form anyway, which has also changed due to an unexpected change (for the better!) in my filing status.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Capn Darwin

Busy weekend getting caught up on work for the 2.04 update for Red Storm. We have a number of cool enhancements and additions coming soon.  8)

Try to squeeze in a family game too.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Martok

More Age of Wonders 3 for sure.  I've also been playing a little BOTF the last day or two. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Sir Slash

What is this thing called "Refund" you speak of?  :'( :'( :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Greybriar

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 11, 2014, 11:15:38 AM
What is this thing called "Refund" you speak of?  :'( :'( :'(

The check was in the mail this morning--$729.49!! Now I can file my state income tax (it is based largely on my federal). I won't get anything back from it, but I won't have to pay anything either.

Now that I'm flush with cash, I may even buy a new PC game...or two...or three...or more...and change my gaming plans for the weekend.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

PanzersEast

I hope to finish my AOW 3 game.... and then start another of the revisit games... possibly SoTS 2.

I have a Warlock 2 game going and finishing off my Banished colony and Quadriga.

PE

undercovergeek

CKII The Old Gods

AoW III - single player, waiting to start a MP with Huw

Sir Slash

You're welcome Grey. I had to pay $800. But..... no state tax here in Fla.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on April 11, 2014, 04:40:02 PM
Will there be an AoW III MP group here?

theres a bit of a hiatus with the MP - currently youre forced to watch the other human players battles - add 3 players add 5 battles per turn - its going to be horrendous mid game - theyre currently patching it out but its not done yet

MetalDog

Quote from: PanzersEast on April 11, 2014, 12:50:03 PM
I hope to finish my AOW 3 game.... and then start another of the revisit games... possibly SoTS 2.

I have a Warlock 2 game going and finishing off my Banished colony and Quadriga.

PE

PE, what do you think of Warlock 2?  Now that I have the specs to be able to play it, I am looking at it again.  I've been waiting for a price drop and some impressions.  Not sure $30.00 is what I want to pay for it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

Not much gaming here this weekend, but I'm going to try to get in some Skyrim, and maybe some Morrowind.

There might be some other cat and dog gaming, but I'm going to be fairly busy, so that will probably be it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Arctic Blast

Submitting my taxes (assuming Revenue Canada is once again accepting submissions...thanks Heartbleed!).

And since yet again I am in the center of a perfect storm of orders and trades all showing up, I will also be punching out board game components and reading rules.

Grim.Reaper

Dedicating my weekend to watching the Masters golf tournament and playing Action!PC Golf 2014 that was just released yesterday....can't get enough of this game.  Love the atmosphere of this game and its ability to create good golfing experiences that I could never do in real life.