Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

I have played the heck out of Warhammer, and, to be honest, I find it kind of bland. I really dislike the Empire faction art.  I do not know anything about "Warhammer" nor do I care about it or its lore. The whole Warhammer thing is, as far as I am concerned, simply a vehicle to get the Total War franchise moved into fantasy warfare (orcs, elves, etc.). The real potential here is for fantasy mods, mostly that will have nothing to do with "Warhammer." In the meantime, I have gone back to Attila.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2016, 07:13:07 PM
Well for this first Warhammer installment the GOTY edition should be out some time next year eh?

I dunno there's an awful lot of factions to drip down the dlc line yet

JudgeDredd

I've hardly touched this game since it came out. Not lack of interest, but lack of time  :-[
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Yup, I dropped the new game ban hammer after total war - too many jewels in the backlog not even touched

Gusington

^And a lot more to be released before the end of the year.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Gusington

I've been getting better at resisting.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I've been resisting getting better.  :uglystupid2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Martok

This DLC definitely gets a "Shut up and take my money!" reaction from me.  It's about time the Dwarfs and Greenskins got some more love! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

ELVES goddamit!!!!

Although this looks awesome

Gusington

I hope all the Warhammer TW line goes on sale this winter.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on October 12, 2016, 06:38:44 PM

I doubt the whole line will be on sale.  Especially since they have assloads more DLC in the pipes, some of which may even show up by the holidays.

But I'm sure the core game will go on sale.  Maybe even a DLC or two.   O0

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on October 12, 2016, 10:16:11 PM
Quote from: Gusington on October 12, 2016, 06:38:44 PM

I doubt the whole line will be on sale.  Especially since they have assloads more DLC in the pipes, some of which may even show up by the holidays.

But I'm sure the core game will go on sale.  Maybe even a DLC or two.   O0

And that's exactly what deep-pockets, cheapskates like me are waiting for!