Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on October 03, 2015, 07:55:36 PM
Quote from: mirth on October 03, 2015, 07:15:24 PM
Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 07:12:27 PM
Ohh, another fan! Would you like a link to my Showtune station on Pandora?
Is that where you try to jerk off into your own mouth?

Wing, you can do that? You're either very bendy or very well endowed. Either way I'm impressed!

I spent some time in Nantucket you see...

HA!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Mr. Bigglesworth

Maybe a neo fox hole con.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Dolan50

QuoteHomo-tard, FOX prograned fag, poish, my what a rich vocabulary you have! Did you major in Klan-speak?

Yeah, I post shit that way without checking to see what I really post before I send it. But if you feel special noticing that shit more power to you ASS FUCK!
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 08:01:08 PM
QuoteHomo-tard, FOX prograned fag, poish, my what a rich vocabulary you have! Did you major in Klan-speak?

Yeah, I post shit that way without checking to see what really posts before i send it. But if you feel special noticing that shit more power to you ASS FUCK!

Thanks for making me feel special.

And if you keep calling me ASS FUCK, Star is going to get jealous. You do not want that.

undercovergeek

time for the Hermann treatment?

otherwise known as leaving an asshole to sit in his own shit and mumble to himself whilst the grown ups go out and talk

usually followed by a hate fuelled rant, a stronger rant, a milder rant and then inane shit dribbling and whining as the fucktard troll realises theres noone there, listening or caring

and then wonders off to masturbate in a bush

mirth

Dolan50

Star is not jelous, He probabably has a Gerbil signing a 2 year lease in his ass as we speak!
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

mirth

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 08:10:55 PM
Star is not jelous, He probabably has a Gerbil signing a 2 year lease in his ass as we speak!

That gerbil has a name. It's Gus. Show a little respect.

undercovergeek

Quote from: mirth on October 03, 2015, 08:11:52 PM
Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 08:10:55 PM

That gerbil has a name. It's Gus. Show a little respect.

probabably

Bison

So how's the corporatist controlled government pension working out for you these days big D?

mirth

Quote from: Bison on October 03, 2015, 08:12:44 PM
So how's the corporatist government controlled pension working out for you these days big D?

Don't confuse him.

Bison

Quote from: mirth on October 03, 2015, 08:13:28 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 03, 2015, 08:12:44 PM
So how's the corporatist government controlled pension working out for you these days big D?

Don't confuse him.

Dolan50

Quotetime for the Hermann treatment?

otherwise known as leaving an asshole to sit in his own shit and mumble to himself whilst the grown ups go out and talk

usually followed by a hate fuelled rant, a stronger rant, a milder rant and then inane shit dribbling and whining as the fucktard troll realises theres noone there, listening or caring

and then wonders off to masturbate in a bush

Can you get your head any further up your ass,  because I'm  curious how far you can go before you run out of oxygen?