Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: Men of war II
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Today at 03:39:23 AM
Developer did confirm pricing to be the following, although no mention of release discount.

$44.99 USD / £37.99 GBP / €44.99 EUR
Computer Gaming / Re: Ghost of Tshushima coming ...
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Today at 03:35:01 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on Today at 03:25:18 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on Yesterday at 07:24:07 PMAny word on if you need a PS5 account or did they back off from that after the Helldivers 2 dust up?

Looks like Ghosts will suffer the same fate.

https://tech4gamers.com/ghost-of-tsushima-boycott-steam/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1qDPRf9I9Z6evKZWSD9Rv9Diko_NQlo6NEjBp7ZUQBOPZY8AdVrDFtcGk_aem_AeELaPQF0zFOv_RoBwY1tdwlHuZ1e7YvrR-zuwebxA3qnh3MJH0KRtVZvCl-5eGTv8yXIerTXcXJkz7d2IEPQUo2

However, it is being stated by the company in this article the account is not required for single player mode, although I certainly understand people who want to do online co op would be impacted, especially in the countries that can't even get an account.  Seems like they are leaving a lot of money on the table by not finding a different way to handle online modes and they are certainly going to be crushed by review bombs.  At least for me, I only play single player mode so plan to enjoy it for what it is.

https://www.gamesradar.com/games/open-world/following-sonys-helldivers-debacle-ghost-of-tsushimas-psn-requirement-gets-it-removed-from-steam-in-over-170-countries/#:~:text=No%20PSN%20account%2Dlinking%20is,other%20PlayStation%2Dpublished%20PC%20ports.
Last post by Gusington - Yesterday at 08:01:20 PM
Building my appetite for Tsushima. 20+ years on and the original Shogun Total War Kublai Khan campaign has still got it.

Last post by Grim.Reaper - Yesterday at 07:28:05 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on Yesterday at 07:24:07 PMAny word on if you need a PS5 account or did they back off from that after the Helldivers 2 dust up?

Believe for multiplayer an account is required, not for single player.
Any word on if you need a PS5 account or did they back off from that after the Helldivers 2 dust up?
Last post by Gusington - Yesterday at 07:21:25 PM
^Wow, definitely lower than I expected.
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Yesterday at 07:08:16 PM
Yes..only about 47gb.
Last post by Gusington - Yesterday at 07:05:13 PM
^You got it? I'm thinking Tsushima will have a quite massive footprint on my drive.
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by JasonPratt - Yesterday at 06:29:33 PM
Meanwhile, speaking of desperate counterattacks: if I understand the number-claims correctly, around more-than 30K Sov... er, Russian troops are on the way to Kharkiv -- out of a total of 50K on the entire frontline.

If I heard that right, this raises a few interesting questions.  :Nerd: Discussion?