Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

What's a "FOX prograned fag"? Where's Star when you need him to explain these things?!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Also before I go do something "faggish", I really need to know your suggestion on how not to be shit upon.  Please?  Also I'm not Polsh if that helps at all to get your wisdom on this matter.   It might help me in my "fag" activities too.

mirth

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 06:40:46 PM
Go figure ,what I print but what gets posted is different!

You should try reading your posts from this side

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

undercovergeek

the fox and fag is bobs local boozer

a pro gran - im not sure - an over 65 lady of the night? - deffo Stars territory

mirth

undercovergeek

thats some niche hatred right there - polish fag shitty sheep

i like a man who can narrow down his hate

Bison

Best Saturday night EVER!   Well except when I'm getting my fox fag on...

mirth

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2015, 06:45:08 PM
thats some niche hatred right there - polish fag shitty sheep

i like a man who can narrow down his hate

It is niche.

Dolan50

And another thing. I was bored and came here, You fucks  were starting to eat each other. I thought i would give you more food for thought!
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

mirth

Bison admit it. You're...

Bison

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 06:46:28 PM
And another thing. I was bored and came here, You fucks  were starting to eat each other. I thought i would give you more food for thought!

And don't forget to share that you have a secret method for not being shit upon.   I deem that vitally important and pretty damned selfish that you didn't share it tonight.

undercovergeek

mirth

Bison

Quote from: mirth on October 03, 2015, 06:47:59 PM
Bison admit it. You're...

Calculus is math.  I do statistics.

mirth

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2015, 06:49:09 PM