King me this Friday

Started by MetalDog, February 22, 2013, 06:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Ted

Hoping to get in some MP Roffing.  The Syndicate server is going to be expanded to allow 100 players (fingers crossed) on Saturday evening (GMT) to accommodate  a Central squads v Entente squads battle royale.

Greybriar

A bit of World of Tanks and I'm not sure what else. Probably some retro gaming.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

PanzersEast

Not sure how much I will actually do as I am helping move a friend, but on the plate is:

March of the Eagles :: Started a new Austrian Campaign on high difficulty
CK2 :: Still trying to finish my Poland Campaign
System Shock 2 :: Playing a little here and there
Conquest of Elysium 3  :: A couple of turns

Trying to learn Dominions 3 (have not purchased, just demo) and may pick up SoTS: The Pit after all the talk.  Need to do a mission or two of Falcon 4 BMS.

PE

Oche

Some Steel Panthers PBEM games in progress, other than that not sure yet.

Nice Profile pic Gusington ;D, made my day.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

I thought it was Gus when he played center for the Redwings.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I'm too short to play center. The Wife however played goalie in college and was allegedly excellent.

That's Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

I know - brilliant film. I was just expecting to gather some wrath!  ;)
Alba gu' brath

Steelgrave

I've wandered back into Civ V with some new mods. Those pesky Mayans are going to regret the tone they took with me!

Gusington

Which mods? I just reinstalled Civ V myself, and I'm looking for.some good ones.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

We're going away this weekend so I won't be playing much. :(

Tonight, though...Either I will be kicking my lady's arse at Android: Netrunner or I'll be on the PC playing Guild Wars 2 and possibly Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP courtesy of the very handsome PanzersEast and Demigod.

smittyohio

Trying to get caught up on The Walking Dead, so probably not a lot of gaming....   But probably play some more Torchlight 2

Cougar_DK

This weekend will be more Far Cry 3, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Dominions 3.
-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

mirth

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 22, 2013, 11:55:37 AM
I know - brilliant film. I was just expecting to gather some wrath!  ;)

Ferris Bueller doesn't believe in wrath. Smacks of effort to be wrathful.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus