Main Menu

Recent posts

Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by MikeGER - Today at 10:54:33 AM
...and here is "the GDS_Starfury style" post we would have probably got on Raisi's sudden dissmiss ;-) 

https://x.com/GoFundIsrael/status/1792243566741270917
https://x.com/i/status/1792243566741270917

...darn, preview is not showing?

Computer Gaming / Re: Campaign Series Vietnam
Last post by Jason Petho - Today at 09:58:59 AM
I suspect June? We are under a new team at Matrix, so will have to figure out how their timelines work.
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 09:29:15 AM
Quote from: Jason Petho on Today at 09:08:01 AMWe are releasing the CSVN 1.31 UPDATE soon and it will include some of the Tet scenarios I've been working on and it will open up the OOB's to 1985.

Great news! Thanks. Now, on to trying to discern exactly how to define "soon".  :laugh:
Last post by Jason Petho - Today at 09:08:01 AM
We are releasing the CSVN 1.31 UPDATE soon and it will include some of the Tet scenarios I've been working on and it will open up the OOB's to 1985.
Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by MikeGER - Today at 02:59:38 AM
or 4th) possibility
Pilot was urged (or urged himself) to fly and refused or didn't dared to say "No, not possible" to his CinC in person.
Well, you don't say No to a Raisi type, do you

reminds me to the plane crash in 2010 of Poland's president Lech KaczyƄski, who forced the pilot to land in too foggy condition so not to miss a important Katyn Massacre remembrance ceremony.   

I doubt an Israeli job, because there is simply no benefit.
The internal fights for power now may lead to more irrational acts ordered by Iranian contenders to qualify, and the next president get handpicked by the true ruler 85-year-old Ayatollah Ali Hosseini Khamenei anyway.
...'Darth Khamenei' has to chose a new padawan, if we like to express it that way   

well, if he also passes away, or more likely get unfit for the job, in the comming 50 days before "elections" are hold, thats a different story.
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Just wanted to say hello
Last post by ciouschemise - Yesterday at 10:57:30 PM
hello, I'm new here and wanted to say Hi :RockOn:
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Hello from Italy
Last post by tablecatcher - Yesterday at 10:19:44 PM
Hola Bro, I'm new too. Happy to meet everyone!
Computer Gaming / Re: Europa Universalis V - hav...
Last post by Skoop - Yesterday at 09:11:26 PM
It seems the paradox games need to sit for a year, then get better after a couple DLCs.  I hear vicky3 is a lot better now.
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Yesterday at 07:49:03 PM
Quote from: acctingman on Yesterday at 07:38:16 PMMy bad. I hardly bring up anything political, but I should have known better.

I'll confess...I was a bit surprised.

But, thanks.  :bow:
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by acctingman - Yesterday at 07:38:16 PM
My bad. I hardly bring up anything political, but I should have known better.