GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on June 05, 2014, 04:17:10 PM

Title: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Post by: RooksBailey on June 05, 2014, 04:17:10 PM
Volition and Gearbox have the best trailers  ;D:



I'm coming!

Borderlands is still my favorite SP shooter of all time.  Looking forward to getting this once I finish the B2 campaign.
Title: Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Post by: -budd- on June 05, 2014, 10:27:34 PM
nice ...I loved borderlands 1 ..... 2 was good but i petered out 3/4 through, i still plan i getting back to it and finish.
Title: Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on June 05, 2014, 10:30:58 PM
Quote from: RooksBailey on June 05, 2014, 04:17:10 PM
Borderlands is still my favorite SP shooter of all time.

I'm going to agree here. B2 its great fun, and I've dumped tons of hours into it.
Title: Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Post by: Yskonyn on June 06, 2014, 08:29:21 AM
+1! The Borderlands games are stylish, humorous and fun to play!
Title: Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Post by: Nefaro on June 06, 2014, 03:10:12 PM
I loved both Borderlands.  But again, the second one made me physically ill after playing more than 10 minutes. 

I blame it on console POV being used in a first-person shooter, in this case.  >:(  Most of them are console ports which visit this affliction on me.
Title: Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Post by: Arctic Blast on June 09, 2014, 02:05:32 PM
Totally down for this one. The playable characters are include Claptrap and Wilhelm (who becomes more cybernetic as the game progresses).

And now I want to dive back into Borderlands 2...