Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Started by RooksBailey, June 05, 2014, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

Volition and Gearbox have the best trailers  ;D:



I'm coming!

Borderlands is still my favorite SP shooter of all time.  Looking forward to getting this once I finish the B2 campaign.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

nice ...I loved borderlands 1 ..... 2 was good but i petered out 3/4 through, i still plan i getting back to it and finish.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: RooksBailey on June 05, 2014, 04:17:10 PM
Borderlands is still my favorite SP shooter of all time.

I'm going to agree here. B2 its great fun, and I've dumped tons of hours into it.

Yskonyn

+1! The Borderlands games are stylish, humorous and fun to play!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Nefaro

I loved both Borderlands.  But again, the second one made me physically ill after playing more than 10 minutes. 

I blame it on console POV being used in a first-person shooter, in this case.  >:(  Most of them are console ports which visit this affliction on me.

Arctic Blast

Totally down for this one. The playable characters are include Claptrap and Wilhelm (who becomes more cybernetic as the game progresses).

And now I want to dive back into Borderlands 2...