GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Centurion40 on September 05, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

Title: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 05, 2014, 08:15:40 PM
http://globalnews.ca/news/1545645/tiff-its-bill-murray-day-in-toronto/
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Gusington on September 06, 2014, 03:42:40 PM
For me every day is Bill Murray day.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 08, 2014, 08:59:33 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg2.timeinc.net%2Few%2Fi%2F2014%2F09%2F06%2FTIFF-BILL-MURRAY.jpg&hash=df998d66962b8e4b4d89f6f52ce2871440b17315)
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 08, 2014, 09:00:44 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwpmedia.arts.nationalpost.com%2F2014%2F09%2Ffilm_tiff_st_33997785.jpg%3Fw%3D940%26amp%3Bh%3D695&hash=c103fa70ac4cf80bca75279b95780bc393551655)
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 08, 2014, 09:01:25 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwpmedia.arts.nationalpost.com%2F2014%2F09%2Ffilm_tiff_st_33998277.jpg%3Fw%3D940%26amp%3Bh%3D697&hash=22bb7d7d9b121b0ec603703a485065a4c78fdf38)

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2014/09/06/tiff-red-carpet-diary-day-2-bill-murray-gets-soaked-as-thunderstorm-engulfs-toronto/
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 08, 2014, 09:02:13 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwpmedia.arts.nationalpost.com%2F2014%2F09%2Ffilm_tiff_st_33997719.jpg%3Fw%3D940%26amp%3Bh%3D1278&hash=2222649552a4f69f5c91ea43fa6f18027dfcd00b)
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: LongBlade on September 08, 2014, 09:49:56 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstrawburry17.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F02%2Fclip-from-the-grand-budapest-hotel-with-bill-murray.jpg&hash=7564ffcf7e6cb9e0c2c7e23b5896eaf6ccae6565)
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 08, 2014, 02:36:12 PM
was it raining??

blimey, kudos for sticking it out in the piss pouring rain to say hello to everyone - assistant looks very happy!
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 09, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
He got to stand next to Bill Murray!  I would have gladly been drenched to hold an umbrella for Bill!
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: MetalDog on September 09, 2014, 11:07:25 PM
Bill Murray's four choices for an all female Ghostbusters movie:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/bill-murray-shares-his-actress-led-dream-team-for-97072511037.html
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 10, 2014, 10:24:59 AM
Sounds good to me!
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2014, 12:17:22 PM
Kristen Wiig would be a dealbreaker for me.  I'm still waiting for something funny from her.

And I like how they reference Linda Cardellini from "Mad Men" - at though the years she spent on ER didn't make her the household name that Freaks & Geeks should have.  She was also pretty hot as Velma.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 10, 2014, 02:52:14 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2014, 12:17:22 PM
She was also pretty hot as Velma.

Hells yes!!
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: mirth on September 10, 2014, 06:18:08 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 09, 2014, 11:07:25 PM
Bill Murray's four choices for an all female Ghostbusters movie:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/bill-murray-shares-his-actress-led-dream-team-for-97072511037.html

I fully support and endorse this concept.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: MetalDog on September 10, 2014, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2014, 12:17:22 PM
Kristen Wiig would be a dealbreaker for me.  I'm still waiting for something funny from her.

And I like how they reference Linda Cardellini from "Mad Men" - at though the years she spent on ER didn't make her the household name that Freaks & Geeks should have.  She was also pretty hot as Velma.

You no like Bridesmaids?  Thought that was a pretty good movie.  And I have had a crush on Linda Cardellini since the ER days.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on September 09, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
He got to stand next to Bill Murray!  I would have gladly been drenched to hold an umbrella for Bill!

Ive met lots of famous people and I just dont get that kind of hero worship.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 11, 2014, 08:09:54 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 10, 2014, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2014, 12:17:22 PM
Kristen Wiig would be a dealbreaker for me.  I'm still waiting for something funny from her.

And I like how they reference Linda Cardellini from "Mad Men" - at though the years she spent on ER didn't make her the household name that Freaks & Geeks should have.  She was also pretty hot as Velma.

You no like Bridesmaids?  Thought that was a pretty good movie.  And I have had a crush on Linda Cardellini since the ER days.

I think that Kristen would be well cast in an Egon-esque role.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: Centurion40 on September 11, 2014, 08:11:37 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on September 09, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
He got to stand next to Bill Murray!  I would have gladly been drenched to hold an umbrella for Bill!

Ive met lots of famous people and I just dont get that kind of hero worship.

I've met no famous people, so the shine is still on the apple.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 11, 2014, 09:41:30 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
I just dont get that kind of hero worship.

what? with you and the muscles and sexy winning smile, surely not
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 11, 2014, 08:30:07 PM
HA!  hardly.  various jobs and happenstance over the years has put me in close proximity with quite a few.
guess what...

many are little bitches who still put their pants on the same way you do.

except for Gus who doesnt wear pants.
Title: Re: Happy Bill Murray Day!
Post by: mirth on September 11, 2014, 08:44:56 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
I just dont get that kind of hero worship.

Bill Fucking Murray. What's not to get?