http://www.flightsimulatorshow.com/
'Geek, do you ever get stateside for IITSEC?
its in the hands of a competitor, would love to
i get over for IMEX at Las Vegas, Carbon Footprint at San Diego, Boeing in Seattle, and theres something in Dallas in a few weeks
...and Newcastle in November............possibly :knuppel2:
Shame I don't travel to the UK at the moment :(
Haven't been to IITSEC, but some of my coworkers have gone down to represent.
Quote from: bob48 on September 25, 2014, 03:42:57 PM
...and Newcastle in November............possibly :knuppel2:
indeed O0
The camp bed is in the garden shed, all ready for you.........
i need a jar of pickled onions
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 25, 2014, 06:49:18 PM
i need a jar of pickled onions
If that's a euphemism, I don't want to know. :crazy2:
straight up glass jar, vinegar, onions - i can put them on his eyes while hes sleeping
What's Mrs. bob have to say about that?
Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:15:26 PM
What's Mrs. bob have to say about that?
I'll be like a ninja..... she'll never know I was there
Kind of like what she already does with bob?
Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 25, 2014, 06:49:18 PM
i need a jar of pickled onions
If that's a euphemism, I don't want to know. :crazy2:
No, it's a pickled onion reference. For further fascinating reading on this particular subject, please proceed to the B-29 AAR threads. ^-^
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 25, 2014, 07:42:45 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:15:26 PM
What's Mrs. bob have to say about that?
I'll be like a ninja..... she'll never know I was there
Funny, she said that to me a few times.........and I was trying so hard........
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 26, 2014, 06:31:14 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 25, 2014, 06:49:18 PM
i need a jar of pickled onions
If that's a euphemism, I don't want to know. :crazy2:
No, it's a pickled onion reference. For further fascinating reading on this particular subject, please proceed to the B-29 AAR threads. ^-^
Ah, a convert. Your free introductory offer for membership of the Pickled Onion Appreciation Society (POAS) is on its way........