UK flight sim exhibition - and no i wont be working at it!

Started by undercovergeek, September 25, 2014, 06:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

its in the hands of a competitor, would love to

i get over for IMEX at Las Vegas, Carbon Footprint at San Diego, Boeing in Seattle, and theres something in Dallas in a few weeks

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

endfire79

Shame I don't travel to the UK at the moment  :(

Haven't been to IITSEC, but some of my coworkers have gone down to represent.

"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."


bob48

The camp bed is in the garden shed, all ready for you.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!


MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

straight up glass jar, vinegar, onions - i can put them on his eyes while hes sleeping

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:15:26 PM
What's Mrs. bob have to say about that?

I'll be like a ninja..... she'll never know I was there

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 25, 2014, 06:49:18 PM
i need a jar of pickled onions

If that's a euphemism, I don't want to know.   :crazy2:

No, it's a pickled onion reference. For further fascinating reading on this particular subject, please proceed to the B-29 AAR threads.  ^-^

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 25, 2014, 07:42:45 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 07:15:26 PM
What's Mrs. bob have to say about that?

I'll be like a ninja..... she'll never know I was there

Funny, she said that to me a few times.........and I was trying so hard........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!