GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Asid on February 14, 2015, 07:01:37 AM

Title: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Asid on February 14, 2015, 07:01:37 AM
Wasteland 2

Apologies for posting here but didnt want anyone who was interested to miss this.

75% off = $9.99
Steam Key

http://www.wingamestore.com/product/3633/Wasteland-2/

Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Zulu1966 on February 14, 2015, 07:45:29 AM
Wow - thanks for that Asid that is a fantastic spot ... been waiting to buy this and that is next to nothing.
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: sandman2575 on February 14, 2015, 08:20:06 AM
Anyone remotely interested should snap it up at that price.  Great game.
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Shelldrake on February 14, 2015, 08:24:52 AM
Thanks Asid!
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: ArizonaTank on February 14, 2015, 09:17:47 AM
Excellent, great find!
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Wolfe1759 on February 14, 2015, 10:03:34 AM
Thanks - I think I should get value out of the £6.50 I've just spent  :)
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Pete Dero on February 14, 2015, 03:50:45 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Could it be the reduction is region based ?  It was always $19 (-50%) to me (in Europe).
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:52:38 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on February 14, 2015, 03:50:45 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Could it be the reduction is region based ?  It was always $19 (-50%) to me (in Europe).

Not sure...but earlier today it showed $10 for me and now it shows $19
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: FlickJax on February 14, 2015, 04:54:23 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on February 14, 2015, 03:50:45 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Could it be the reduction is region based ?  It was always $19 (-50%) to me (in Europe).

I got it in UK for reduced price.
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Shelldrake on February 14, 2015, 05:09:55 PM
Went back up to $20 for me too before I could purchase. Oh well, I have too many games to play at the moment anyway.
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 12:48:18 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on February 14, 2015, 05:09:55 PM
Went back up to $20 for me too before I could purchase. Oh well, I have too many games to play at the moment anyway.
Me too...
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 75% off
Post by: Gusington on February 15, 2015, 03:00:54 PM
I missed it too...oh well  :/