Main Menu

Wasteland 2 75% off

Started by Asid, February 14, 2015, 07:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Wasteland 2

Apologies for posting here but didnt want anyone who was interested to miss this.

75% off = $9.99
Steam Key

http://www.wingamestore.com/product/3633/Wasteland-2/

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Zulu1966

Wow - thanks for that Asid that is a fantastic spot ... been waiting to buy this and that is next to nothing.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

sandman2575

Anyone remotely interested should snap it up at that price.  Great game.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Wolfe1759

Thanks - I think I should get value out of the £6.50 I've just spent  :)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Grim.Reaper

Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Could it be the reduction is region based ?  It was always $19 (-50%) to me (in Europe).

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on February 14, 2015, 03:50:45 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Could it be the reduction is region based ?  It was always $19 (-50%) to me (in Europe).

Not sure...but earlier today it showed $10 for me and now it shows $19

FlickJax

Quote from: Pete Dero on February 14, 2015, 03:50:45 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Looks like you got a good deal....went back up to $19.

Could it be the reduction is region based ?  It was always $19 (-50%) to me (in Europe).

I got it in UK for reduced price.

Shelldrake

Went back up to $20 for me too before I could purchase. Oh well, I have too many games to play at the moment anyway.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Boggit

Quote from: Shelldrake on February 14, 2015, 05:09:55 PM
Went back up to $20 for me too before I could purchase. Oh well, I have too many games to play at the moment anyway.
Me too...
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

I missed it too...oh well  :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd