It came from here:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12395.0
lol thanks - never saw it
Tsk. Do try and pay attention, lad.
He was distracted by your 'stache.
A day 1 purchase for me!
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I need this game like oxygen.
It's quite possible my near gaming future is going to be spent exclusively with digital games workshop products
I need something to carry all this Moist in
Depends adult undergarments have worked wonders for Breezy. They're wet and they're dry. My my my my!
Quote from: mirth on September 10, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
He was distracted by your 'stache.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I'm sure bob is very pleased to have your appreciation - but that's disturbing :))
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 10, 2015, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 10, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
He was distracted by your 'stache.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I'm sure bob is very pleased to have your appreciation - but that's disturbing :))
There is nothing homoerotic about a man's mustache. I am secure enough in my masculinity to appreciate another man's facial hair.
The game is shaping up quite nicely too.
Holy hell... :)... :D
That settles it ..
.. moustache rides for everyone! :P
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2Fcyy5LpjeN_Sst41gblCjR2xSTGE%3D%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fchorus_asset%2Ffile%2F3634006%2FMXZz1Tg.0.gif&hash=d2672c04ba866e3a042d43494dd7b6c5c4638361)
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 07:14:39 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 10, 2015, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 10, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
He was distracted by your 'stache.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I'm sure bob is very pleased to have your appreciation - but that's disturbing :))
There is nothing homoerotic about a man's mustache. I am secure enough in my masculinity to appreciate another man's facial hair.
The game is shaping up quite nicely too.
You haven't seen it "for real"....you'd melt like an ice cream on a scorching summers day
The game does look cool, but I'm not a huge fan of RTS and RTS in space, I'm even worse at. I always hovered over the Homeworld buy button, but always persuaded myself to stop at the crucial "let the money go" phase.
I did like (for a time at least) Sins of a Solar Empire (enough that I never uninstalled it)...so never say never
It's on Steam's Coming "Soon" list:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/363680/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_9
GIGGITY
Quote from: Tpek on September 14, 2015, 04:55:19 PM
It's on Steam's Coming "Soon" list:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/363680/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_9
Hah!
"Coming 2016".
Doesn't really qualify as "soon" huh? ;D
Quote from: Nefaro on September 14, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
Quote from: Tpek on September 14, 2015, 04:55:19 PM
It's on Steam's Coming "Soon" list:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/363680/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_9
Hah!
"Coming 2016".
Doesn't really qualify as "soon" huh? ;D
To be fair, Steam actually calls it the
Upcoming list.
Quote from: Nefaro on September 14, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
Quote from: Tpek on September 14, 2015, 04:55:19 PM
It's on Steam's Coming "Soon" list:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/363680/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_9
Hah!
"Coming 2016".
Doesn't really qualify as "soon" huh? ;D
Getting sooner all the time!
I have forbidden it to suck.
Selah.
Best,
Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
We should have Deathwing to tide us over later this autumn anyway.
Deathwing?
Quote from: Gusington on September 15, 2015, 05:24:09 PM
Deathwing?
Hey, don't look at me. I plan to stick around a while...
*whew*
Quote from: Gusington on September 15, 2015, 05:24:09 PM
Deathwing?
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12725.msg331794#msg331794 (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12725.msg331794#msg331794)
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 11, 2015, 12:23:33 AM
I always hovered over the Homeworld buy button, but always persuaded myself to stop at the crucial "let the money go" phase.
shame on you!
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 15, 2015, 10:43:10 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 11, 2015, 12:23:33 AM
I always hovered over the Homeworld buy button, but always persuaded myself to stop at the crucial "let the money go" phase.
shame on you!
And on me. I'm the same. :-[
This one looks good. I hope it's not just skirmish, but also has a decent strategic layer.