Battlefield Gothic - where did this come from?

Started by undercovergeek, September 10, 2015, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



undercovergeek


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Skwerl


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

It's quite possible my near gaming future is going to be spent exclusively with digital games workshop products

I need something to carry all this Moist in

Gusington

Depends adult undergarments have worked wonders for Breezy. They're wet and they're dry. My my my my!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: mirth on September 10, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
He was distracted by your 'stache.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I'm sure bob is very pleased to have your appreciation - but that's disturbing  :))
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 10, 2015, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 10, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
He was distracted by your 'stache.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I'm sure bob is very pleased to have your appreciation - but that's disturbing  :))

There is nothing homoerotic about a man's mustache. I am secure enough in my masculinity to appreciate another man's facial hair.

The game is shaping up quite nicely too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Dammit Carl!


Nefaro

That settles it ..

.. moustache rides for everyone!   :P


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 07:14:39 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 10, 2015, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 10, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
He was distracted by your 'stache.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 10, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Its really shaping up to be pretty fantastic.
I'm sure bob is very pleased to have your appreciation - but that's disturbing  :))

There is nothing homoerotic about a man's mustache. I am secure enough in my masculinity to appreciate another man's facial hair.

The game is shaping up quite nicely too.
You haven't seen it "for real"....you'd melt like an ice cream on a scorching summers day

The game does look cool, but I'm not a huge fan of RTS and RTS in space, I'm even worse at. I always hovered over the Homeworld buy button, but always persuaded myself to stop at the crucial "let the money go" phase.

I did like (for a time at least) Sins of a Solar Empire (enough that I never uninstalled it)...so never say never
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people