GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: TacticalWargames on January 13, 2016, 05:29:28 AM

Title: Before
Post by: TacticalWargames on January 13, 2016, 05:29:28 AM
Really looking forward to this one. I hope it can live up to the trailer. A stone age clan sim could be superb..I also really like the graphic style they've gone with awsell.

http://www.beforegame.net/ (http://www.beforegame.net/)
Title: Re: Before
Post by: jomni on January 13, 2016, 05:44:47 AM
Neanderthal?  Cro-Magnon? or Homo Erectus?

And do you need to fight off hostile clans?
Title: Re: Before
Post by: undercovergeek on January 13, 2016, 06:21:20 AM
im not as groggy as Jomni - dont care what time its set in

that looks great, love the art style, liking the goals mentioned in the dev blog - ill put this down as one to watch
Title: Re: Before
Post by: Raied on January 13, 2016, 07:05:12 AM
Looks nice and interesting, hope to see more progress updates, for now I cant figure out what game genre exactly it going to be.
Title: Re: Before
Post by: Rayfer on January 13, 2016, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: Raied on January 13, 2016, 07:05:12 AM
Looks nice and interesting, hope to see more progress updates, for now I cant figure out what game genre exactly it going to be.

Same here. The trailer was fun to watch but what is it that you actually do?
Title: Re: Before
Post by: Barthheart on January 13, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
As long as I can run into this coastal tribe it's all good.....

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.telegraph.co.uk%2Fmultimedia%2Farchive%2F02166%2Fwelch-sum_2166056a.jpg&hash=973ee6449c0a618f2591b7f86fcc8e6bff94cfc9)
Title: Re: Before
Post by: TacticalWargames on January 13, 2016, 08:42:32 AM
Seems like a Populous type game.


Quote from: Rayfer on January 13, 2016, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: Raied on January 13, 2016, 07:05:12 AM
Looks nice and interesting, hope to see more progress updates, for now I cant figure out what game genre exactly it going to be.

Same here. The trailer was fun to watch but what is it that you actually do?
Title: Re: Before
Post by: Huw the Poo on January 13, 2016, 11:41:57 AM
Looks vaguely promising, although I can't stand the character models for the people.  Lovely scenery though.

Coming to Linux and Mac.  Oh, and Windows.
Title: Re: Before
Post by: TacticalWargames on January 13, 2016, 12:50:09 PM
Funny..I really like the look of the people..
Title: Re: Before
Post by: MengJiao on January 13, 2016, 01:24:48 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 13, 2016, 05:44:47 AM
Neanderthal?  Cro-Magnon? or Homo Erectus?

And do you need to fight off hostile clans?

  Classic Cro-Magnon judging by the huts. 
Title: Re: Before
Post by: Nefaro on January 13, 2016, 05:37:32 PM
Quote from: TacticalWargames on January 13, 2016, 12:50:09 PM
Funny..I really like the look of the people..

Looked like a tablet game to me.  *shrug*