Main Menu

Before

Started by TacticalWargames, January 13, 2016, 05:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TacticalWargames

Really looking forward to this one. I hope it can live up to the trailer. A stone age clan sim could be superb..I also really like the graphic style they've gone with awsell.

http://www.beforegame.net/

jomni

Neanderthal?  Cro-Magnon? or Homo Erectus?

And do you need to fight off hostile clans?

undercovergeek

im not as groggy as Jomni - dont care what time its set in

that looks great, love the art style, liking the goals mentioned in the dev blog - ill put this down as one to watch

Raied

Looks nice and interesting, hope to see more progress updates, for now I cant figure out what game genre exactly it going to be.

Rayfer

Quote from: Raied on January 13, 2016, 07:05:12 AM
Looks nice and interesting, hope to see more progress updates, for now I cant figure out what game genre exactly it going to be.

Same here. The trailer was fun to watch but what is it that you actually do?

Barthheart

As long as I can run into this coastal tribe it's all good.....


TacticalWargames

Seems like a Populous type game.


Quote from: Rayfer on January 13, 2016, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: Raied on January 13, 2016, 07:05:12 AM
Looks nice and interesting, hope to see more progress updates, for now I cant figure out what game genre exactly it going to be.

Same here. The trailer was fun to watch but what is it that you actually do?

Huw the Poo

Looks vaguely promising, although I can't stand the character models for the people.  Lovely scenery though.

Coming to Linux and Mac.  Oh, and Windows.

TacticalWargames

Funny..I really like the look of the people..

MengJiao

Quote from: jomni on January 13, 2016, 05:44:47 AM
Neanderthal?  Cro-Magnon? or Homo Erectus?

And do you need to fight off hostile clans?

  Classic Cro-Magnon judging by the huts. 

Nefaro

Quote from: TacticalWargames on January 13, 2016, 12:50:09 PM
Funny..I really like the look of the people..

Looked like a tablet game to me.  *shrug*